+ 21% VAT
Supplement No. 2 to the Rules of the Riga International Arbitration Court
|SUM IN DISPUTE**||ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES||EACH ARBITRATOR’S FEE
If the dispute is settled by
|1 arbitrator||3 or more arbitrators|
|Up to EUR 1500||10% of the sum, but not less than EUR 75||EUR 100||EUR 75|
|EUR 1500 - 7000||EUR 150 + 2% of the sum that exceeds EUR 1500||EUR 150||EUR 100|
|EUR 7000 - 30000||EUR 260 + 1% of the sum that exceeds EUR 7000||EUR 250||EUR 150|
|EUR 30000 - 150000||EUR 490 + 0,8% of the sum that exceeds EUR 30000||EUR 500||EUR 300|
|EUR 150000 - 700000||EUR 1450 + 0,3% of the sum that exceeds EUR 150000||EUR 900||EUR 500|
|EUR 700000 - 1500000||EUR 3100 + 0,2% of the sum that exceeds EUR 700000||EUR 1300||EUR 725|
|exceeding EUR 1500000||EUR 4700 + 0,1% of the sum that exceeds EUR 1500000||EUR 2200||EUR 1100|
|In claims that are not related to property or are not to be evaluated||EUR 250||EUR 250||EUR 150|
In accordance with the Law On Value Added Tax the VAT of 21% shall be applied to the total amount of the arbitration expenses (administrative expenses and arbitrator's fee).
**The sum of a claim is:
- in claims for debt recovery - the sum to be recovered;
- in claims for property reclamation - value of the claimed property;
- in claims for pre-term termination of tenancy and lease agreement - a total sum for the remaining term of agreement, but not more than for three years;
- in claims for termination of a deal or declaring it invalid - debatable sum of the deal;
- claims for property rights on immovable property - its value, but not less than its cadastral value;
- in claims consisting of several independent property claims - a total sum of all the claims
- The party which wishes that the session of the Arbitral Tribunal is recorded shall pay to the Arbitration Court the fee for services of the secretary in the amount of 71 EUR (+ 21%). If the session of the Arbitral Tribunal lasts longer than three hours, the fee for services of the secretary shall be established on the basis of the rate of 21 EUR (+ 21%) per hour, which shall be paid to the Arbitration Court in addition.
- The fee for services of the translator is determined on the basis of the schedule of fees presented by the sworn translator, translator or translation agency.
- The fee for services of the expert is determined on the basis of the schedule of fees presented by the expert, expert office or other organisation which issues the expert's opinion.
- The travel and accommodation expenses of the arbitrator shall be determined on the basis of invoices and supporting documents submitted by the arbitrator.
* For making a derivative document (copying, scanning, printing an electronic document) must be paid 0.50 EUR + 21% VAT per page; for confirmation of a derived document 10.00 EUR (+ 21% VAT) per document;
The arbitration expenses shall be payable to the account No. LV39HABA0001408038621 of society “Riga International Arbitration Court” reg. Nr. LV40003268219 with JSC Swedbank, SWIFT: HABA LV22.
Palasta str 10, Riga, Latvia
Opening hours: every working day 11.00 - 13.00
Legal expenses of the Riga International Arbitration Court are substantially lower than the court fees of the state’s courts of law and there are no expenses for appeals and the Supreme Court of Cassation needed.
Arbitration Court has an extensive list of arbitrators, consisting of highly competent professionals.
Arbitration Court settles any disputes with no unnecessary delay - within a period between a month and 3 months, depending on the complexity of a case.